Become a Master.
With the Gravity Series® 1050 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker by Masterbuilt, you can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast and so much more. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan™ maintains the desired cooking temperature. The GravityFed™ charcoal hopper holds up to 8 hours of charcoal and gravity ensures you have constant fuel to the fire. The reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates and FoldAway™ warming + smoking racks add up to a total of 1050 square inches of cooking space. Master the art of charcoal grilling and smoking with Masterbuilt.
Full of Features
- Reaches 225°F in 10 minutes or 700°F in 15 minutes
- DigitalFan™ for precise temperature control
- GravityFed™ Charcoal Hopper holds 10 lbs. of lump charcoal or 16 lbs. of briquettes for up to 8 hours of use
- Convenient fold out cord storage in back of side shelf to prevent loss or damage to the power supply
- Folding stainless steel shelf and stainless steel side shelf for extra preparation space
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- Includes reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing
- Includes 1 year warranty
With the push of a button, the digitally controlled fan moves air flow from the hopper to the cooking chamber and maintains desired cooking temperature.
GRAVITYFED CHARCOAL HOPPER
Redefine charcoal cooking with the GravityFed Hopper that holds 12+ hours of fuel using lump or briquette charcoal. No need to remove charcoal after each use!
WIFI BLUETOOTHÂ® CAPABILITY
There's an app for that
Set it and go with your smart device. Learn to master the art of smoking, grilling and more with the Masterbuilt App.
from prep to plate
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.