After ten years from the launch of the first stainless steel oven, here is ONE, the new portable pizza oven from Alfa. Bring home this compact, light (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the levelling feet, insert the flue and chimney cowl and let the party begin!
- ONE goes from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (750°F) in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 90 seconds.
- Its dimensions are 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in) and its weight 50 Kg (110 lbs).
- A portable oven for making true high-temperature Neapolitan pizza.
Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures outstanding performances. The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
Get the ONE oven right now and take it home effortlessly with the help of its small box 77x57x47 cm (30x22x18.5 in).
Fire the oven up
Fire up the oven 15 minutes before dinner.
500°C (1000°F) in just 15 minutes.
Make 250 g dough balls 3 hours before. Stretch the balls, top them and bake at 500°C (1000°F).
Cook the pizza in 90 seconds.
Cook the pizza in 90 seconds by turning it a couple of times to make it brown evenly.
Take the pizza out of the oven, cut it and tuck it in! You’re the great pizza chef!
Do you have a small terrace and you don’t really know how to put your One oven? Alfa gives you the solution.
The new One oven base, available for the wood and gas-fired version, will be packed in a cardboard box so that it can be easily transported in your car. Assembling the One base is quick and simple: screw the 4 legs to the table top, attach the 4 casters, place the oven on top and fix the 4 feet to the base.
If you have got a One gas-fired oven, put the gas bottle on the shelf, while if you have a wood-fired one, store the firewood on the shelf so that it takes up less space in the terrace.
The panel can be placed at the front to hide the gas bottle or at the back to hold the firewood.
AT ALFA WE ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS.
- Stainless-steel front panel.
- Epoxy resin, anthracite handle.
- 4 professional casters with brakes.
- It weighs as little as 25 kg.
- Handy packaging for an easy transport.
- Colours: Copper
Gas-fired ONE is the great option if you want a portable oven and you can’t burn wood due to legal restrictions or neighbours objecting to it.
Alfa’s new home gas-burning ONE is a real professional oven that allows you to learn from mistakes and will certainly make your neighbours green with envy!
- The ONE heats up in just 10 minutes and bakes pizza like an authentic Neapolitan commercial oven.
- Oven size: 73x55x48 cm. Weight: 55 kg.
- Oven floor size: 50×40 cm.
- It uses as little energy as two gas rings!
Natural gas or LPG.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
- The Alfa patented deflector allows heat to flow out gradually from the flue and makes for superior cooking performance.
- The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.