With the Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker by Masterbuilt, you can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast and so much more. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan maintains the desired cooking temperature. The GravityFed charcoal hopper holds over 12 hours of charcoal and gravity ensures you have constant fuel to the fire. The reversible cast-iron grates are perfect for smoking or searing and in just 13 minutes this grill can reach 700°F. Master the art of charcoal grilling and smoking with Masterbuilt.
- Reaches 225°F in 7 minutes or 700°F in 13 minutes
- Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WIFI or Bluetooth
- DigitalFan for precise temperature control
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- GravityFed hopper holds 10 lbs. of lump charcoal or 16 lbs. of briquettes for 12-15 hours of use
- Includes reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing
- Two porcelain-coated warming/smoking racks for 560 total square inches of cooking space
- 1 year warranty
With the push of a button, the digitally controlled fan moves air flow from the hopper to the cooking chamber and maintains desired cooking temperature.
GRAVITYFED CHARCOAL HOPPER
Redefine charcoal cooking with the GravityFed Hopper that holds 12+ hours of fuel using lump or briquette charcoal. No need to remove charcoal after each use!
WIFI BLUETOOTHÂ® CAPABILITY
There's an app for that
Set it and go with your smart device. Learn to master the art of smoking, grilling and more with the Masterbuilt App.
from prep to plate
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.