SPECIAL-ORDER | CALL FOR ETA (Due to manufacturing delays due to COVID-19, expected arrival date may be subject to change)
36" WOOD FIRED PELLET GRILL
The ultimate in performance and convenience, setting the standard for premium pellet grills. Accurate and versatile temperatures from 140º to 725º. Bake, Grill, Sear & Rotisserie Cooking features deliver amazing results at the push of a button.
- All 304 stainless steel, seamless heli-arc welded construction and signature hi-polished accents.
- 3-Tiered cooking racks (racks included).
- Internal halogen lights for nighttime cooking.
- Variable speed fan.
- Heavy duty 120V auger motor.
- Removable burner pot for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- SmokePlus™ feature to quickly infuse natural flavor.
- Pellet storage drawer available for built-in applications (Model TESD361-B).
- Freestanding grill base available (Model TEPGB36).
TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
Large, sleek, weather proof touch screen control allows you to manually set temperatures from 140º to 725º or choose one of several preprogrammed food items with multiple levels of doneness – Select and cook.
- Monitor and manage temperatures from your mobile device (Apple and Android applications with real-time updates).
- Extra-Thick Vaporizer Plate - 16 gauge stainless steel, prevents flare-ups, promotes natural convection and turns drippings into flavorful smoky vapors.
- Lump Wood or Charcoal / Direct Heat Insert - Use lump wood or charcoal to create an ideal direct heat cooking environment. A fan assists in reaching your desired temperature quickly.
- Sear / Direct Heat - Our exclusive briquette tray delivers the perfect combination of direct and radiant heat. Ideal for traditional grilling or finishing foods with a quick sear.
- Maximum Heat Retention - Double walled front hood and heavy duty, oven grade, braided 304 stainless steel gasket create the perfect insulation and seal for maximum heat retention.
- Front Load Hopper - Easy access front load pellet hopper with 13 lbs. capacity, allows you to quickly and conveniently check the pellet level and refill when necessary.
- Drip Trays - Two independent drawers catch ashes and debris in removable / disposable pans for easy clean up. Additional space in the front of each drawer provides extra storage.
- Hanger Hooks - Three stainless steel hooks with five positions allow you to hang foods. Suspend sausages and other foods over the grill surface for even cooking and perfect flavor.
- 3 Temperature Probes - Monitor the temperature of multiple food items simultaneously. Food temperatures can be monitored on the grills control panel or remotely with the Wi-Fi enabled App.
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.