- CUSTOM EMBROIDERED: With our Kerrisdale Lumber Logo in silver thread
- RESIST DAMAGE: Montana Grilling uses a patented Innerflow system which removes condensation more effectively than any other vented cover on the market. Temperature changes can lead to condensation build-up which can cause premature rusting and corrosion. Unlike conventional barbeque covers that trap warm condensing air, the Innerflow system maintains a balance between the relative humidity inside and outside of the grill allowing your grill to have a full and healthy life!
- RESIST WEATHER: At Montana Grilling they understand the important of your precious grill, that’s why they created the Innerflow covers which protect your beloved grill from harsh weather and flying debris. The heavy duty material is waterproof, no snow or rain is going to get through to your grill. This material resists mildew and fungus plus with it’s industrial construction it will outlast any other cover on the market.
- RESIST SUN/COLD: The PTC series of covers is UV protected to prevent your cover from experiencing premature fading from the sun. Additionally, this cover is given a “cold crack treatment” to resist extreme cold temperatures. Keep your grill and cover looking like new season after season.
- BONUS FEATURES: Neatly store your barbeque cover while grilling with a built in heavy duty ring. Enjoy two conveniently located molded PVC ventilated handles for easy grill cover removal. Comes equipped with Velcro Brand tie down straps to keep the cover in place all year long.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Montana Grills truly believe they offer the best and most innovative products on the market. This is why they stand behind these covers with a Limited Five Year Warranty. Customer satisfaction is the top priority at Montana Grills. If you ever experience manufacture defects in materials and craftsmanship please do not hesitate to reach out to Montana Grills directly so they can ensure your satisfaction.
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.