A PYROMANIA FIRE FEATURE IS MORE OF A WORK OF ART THAN A PIECE OF FURNITURE AND OUR AIM IS TO HAVE ONE OF OUR FIRE FEATURES BE A PROMINENT FIXTURE IN YOUR OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE. WHAT FIRE LOVER WOULDN'T WANT THAT?
THEY ARE HANDCRAFTED
- Made from hand-laid lightweight and durable high-performance concrete.
THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL
- Our designs are influenced by the colors and fluidity of mid-century modern furniture.
- Available in a choice of 10 bold colors (custom ordered).
- Authentic Bali beach rock exudes a laid-back, exotic vibe.
- Satin finish aluminum hardware balances nicely with the matt finished concrete.
THEY ARE PORTABLE
- Light enough to be placed on suspended patios
- The natural gas model includes a 10 foot quick connect hose for easy appliance change-overs.
- The propane model includes a 10-foot hose for connection to a common 20-pound propane tank.
- Adjustable legs ensure level placement on uneven surfaces and are standard. Optional aluminum legs extend the height an additional 3".
BUT IT IS REALLY ABOUT THE FIRE
- Our burner rings are designed to direct the fire to gather in the center. That creates a larger flame with more heat output.
- Our patent-pending propane/air mixer burns clean at up to 10 hours on a single 20-pound tank.
- The 60,000 BTU burner system is CSA certified and includes an auto flame-out, shut-off valve to ensure safe operation every time.
- Equipped with electronic ignition for convenience and to keep your hands at a safe distance away from the flame during start-ups.
- Optional glass wind guards ensure safe use during windy days.
- Optional canvas covers extend fire table‚Äôs life and keep leaves and debris out.
- Color matching propane tank covers are available for incognito propane tank placement.
- Propane and natural gas conversion kits are available.
MODERNE FIRE TABLE
- Moderne is our biggest table. As the name suggests, the design is quite contemporary
- Hand made from reinforced high-performance concrete with a honed finish and in a choice of 2 colorfast shades
- Available in natural gas or propane
- Standing in at 15" high, 32" wide, 58" long, and weighing 250 pounds with the lava rock
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.