Big Green Egg Pink Butcher Paper is perfect for wrapping smoked meats to prevent moisture loss at the end of the cooking period, keeping the meat tender and juicy. The natural fibers allow the meat to breathe and develop a smoky flavor and crunchy bark, and helps decrease the cook time of your favorite barbecued meats, so you’ll be enjoying your food sooner.
- Wrapping smoked meat at the end of a low and slow cook helps prevent moisture loss. Use after cooking to keep food moist and tender.
- Butcher paper doesn’t react heat like aluminum foil; this allows you to easily maintain consistent cooking temperatures.
- Ideal for barbecue; the paper will not fall apart when soaked in oil or food juices.
- FDA approved, unbleached paper with no wax or coating to affect the flavor of the food.
- 100% food-grade inks
- 75 ft (22.8 m) x 18 in (46 cm) roll
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.