Hestan deluxe grills deliver high-performance power with superior-grade construction, easy maneuverability and plenty of workspace for food prep. The heavy-duty Horizon Hood™ opens easily and holds place at the desired height for easy access, while the Halogen Stadium Lights™ illuminate your entire cooking area. The built-in whisper-quiet rotisserie adds even more culinary versatility.
- Patent-pending heavy-duty Horizon Hood™ opens easily with spring-assisted hinges and holds place at desired height for easy access.
- Patent-pending Halogen Stadium Lights™ illuminate the entire cooking area with motion-activated under-hood lighting.
- Patent-pending ceramic infrared top burner delivers 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs – perfect for searing/finishing and cooking with the included rotisserie.
- Patented Trellis Burner™ design delivers 25,000 BTUs of high-performance power with greater heat coverage and precision control.
- Patented DiamondCut™ grates create a superior grilling surface and greater heat distribution with ultra heavy-duty 5/16″ stainless steel (lasered in-house).
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burners offer 25,000 BTUs each.
- 647-square-inch primary grilling surface with 236-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending flip-to-clean radiant tray with monogrammed ceramic briquettes generates smoky flavor from drippings.
- Concealed whisper-quiet rotisserie motor system features a chain-driven, single-speed, 6 rpm, 50 in-lbs motor.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented™ control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps.
- Patent-pending stainless steel DiamondCut™ warming rack is lasered in-house with three vertical positions and offers concealed storage when not in use.
- One-push automatic ignition system fires up grill with a single click.
- LED front control panel lighting makes controls easy to operate even at night.
- Large capacity drawer pulls all the way out to access the LP tank if needed, and also allows for storage of grilling supplies or other outdoor accessories.
- Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP).
- Carbon fiber vinyl cover available.
- High altitude kit available.
- Trellis Burner™ conversion kit available.
- Gas conversion kits (NG/LP) available.
- Variable sear conversion kit available.
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.