SPECIAL-ORDER | 3-4 WEEKS (Due to manufacturing delays due to COVID-19, expected arrival date may be subject to change)
About The Mangiafuoco Wood Oven
We named this outdoor pizza oven after the fictional character Mangiafuoco, the larger-than-life director and puppet master in a classic Italian fairy tale and we believe youll find it to be as robust as its namesake. Like its smaller cousin, the Margherita, the Mangiafuoco was designed from the ground up to cook perfect, Italian-style pizza. But its larger dimensions give you added capacity to prepare meals for extended families and larger events. And because it bears the Fontana name, you can feel confident that the Mangiafuoco will be easy to set up, easy to maintain and will perform flawlessly for years.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, the Mangiafuoco is completely portable.
- The oven consumes exponentially less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 15 minutes and cooks evenly and quickly every time.
- Cook directly on the heating stone for old-world results in a modern, easy-to-use oven.
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction 3-millimeter-thick stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter-thick Corten steel panel provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Our unique cooking chamber domed back-to-back and side-to-side eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
**NOTE: Item comes without cart, cart can be purchased for additional cost**
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.