This ZWILLING 4-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener features a German-engineered design that utilizes coarse and fine ceramic grits to let you manually maintain the sharp cutting edge of Western and/or Asian-style cutlery
- Manual 4-slot sharpener is suited for Western- and Asian-style knives
- Sharpener comes with a unique safety grip that ensures fingers stay safely away from the knife blade while sharpening
- Handle is ergonomically contoured to maximize hand comfort
- Rubberized, non-slip bottom helps keep sharpener stable and firmly in place during use
- Suitable for left or right-handed use
- ABS plastic and ceramic construction
- Wipe clean
- Wipe clean
- Sharpening Directions:1. Place sharpener on a flat surface. Hold the knife in your dominant hand and the sharpener in the other. Insert knife perpendicular to the sharpener into the Coarse stage (see image).2. Using moderate pressure, pull the knife through the slot from heel to tip. Repeat this action as necessary up to 20 times depending on the starting-dullness of the blade.3. Move the blade to the Fine stage. Using light pressure, pull the knife through the slot from heel to tip. Repeat this action 5-10 times.4. Wipe your blade clean.5. Check your results. Draw your knife through a piece of scrap paper. If the blade slices the paper easily, without tearing, it is sharp. The Coarse stage sharpens the blade. The Fine stage hones and polishes the blade for scalpel-like sharpness. With regular maintenance, you may only need to use the Fine stage.
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.