- Built-in lid thermometer allows you to easily monitor internal temperatures
- High-temperature silicone grommet allows for easy access into the smoker with a temperature probe
- Two plated steel cooking grates
- Steel charcoal grate
- Porcelain-enameled water pan helps add steam to the smoking process so meats stay moist and tender
- Rust-resistant aluminum fuel door makes adding fuel easy and air dampers allow you to control the proper airflow when smoking
- Porcelain-enameled charcoal chamber helps keep your fuel in a concentrated area to help control temperatures
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper(s): 4
- Glass-reinforced nylon lid handle: 1
- Available in three sizes: 14", 18", and 22"
- 14" Black – 286 sq. inches of cooking area; 31.4” H x 14.7” W x 14.7” D
- 18" Black – 481 sq. inches of cooking area; 41” H x 19” W x 21” D
- 22" Black – 726 sq. inchese of cooking area; 48.5” H x 23” W x 24” D
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.