Scrambled, cheesy eggs with crisp bacon, toasted Italian paninis and juicy smashed burgers with caramelized onions are just the beginning of what you can create on your Weber Griddle. Featuring a specially engineered 3-burner system, this high-performance griddle is designed to provide fast, even heat from edge-to-edge. Quickly reaching searing temperatures over 500˚F, it’s just what you need to cook a salmon filet on a busy weeknight or a batch of burgers on a Saturday afternoon. This spacious griddle includes 2 side tables to prep, serve and keep tools handy, while the griddle itself gives you space to cook an entire meal at once, so all of your food is ready at the same time. Its high-capacity grease management system helps prevent spills, making cleanup a snap. Say hello to your new culinary playground. Gather, griddle and savour something good with the Weber Griddle.
• Specially engineered burner system provides fast, even heat
• High-capacity front grease tray helps prevent spills
• Durable aluminized steel cookbox helps prevent corrosion
• 2 sturdy workspace side tables and 4 tool hooks
• Easy-slide hard cover helps protect griddle from the elements
Powerful 3-burner system generates 36,000 BTUs for fast, even, edge-to-edge heat reaching over 500°F. Perfect for searing a salmon filet or cooking a batch of burgers.
Get rid of grease with ease. A corner grease chute and highcapacity, front-access grease tray prevents spills and splatter, making cleanup a snap.
Built to last for many, many cooks to come. The durable aluminized steel cookbox construction prevents corrosion and supports longevity of the grill.
Easy-Slide Hard Cover
Keep your griddle surface safe until the next meal. Easy-slide hard cover protects griddle from the elements between cooks.
- Total BTU-per-hour input36,000
- Dimensions - Lid Open (inches)41.45" H x 53.46" W x 23.94" D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches)37.79" H x 53.55" W x 23.56" D
- Total cooking area (square inches)504
- Weight (pounds)110.25
- Stainless steel burners3
- Fuel type-Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)
- Side tables2
- Durable all-weather wheels2
- Tool hooks4
- Cook surface material- Hot-rolled steel cooktop
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.