- Typically requires re-filling just once every 5 to 7 days for most applications
- Easily installed and filled in less than 5 minutes with no tools required
- UV-treated, reinforced green polyethylene construction with heat-sealed edges for excellent durabilitySlowly and continuously waters over a 5 to 9 hour time period
- Single bag fits 1 to 4" diameter trunk, 2 bags zipped together fits 4" to 8" diameter trunk
- Deep water saturation promotes deep root growth and reduces transplant and drought shock
- Single bag maximum water capacity is approximately 15 gallons (56.78 liters)
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.