NEW AND IMPROVED!
We call it the New Original because at the heart of its upgraded retro architecture, our grill embodies the spirit and pure cooking simplicity of the very first cast aluminum PK Grill to come out of its mold in 1952. Still built to cook. Still built to last. As always, 100% Original.
- 3" taller working height
- Radial vents with hashmarks for ease of use and precise air control
- New durahinge™ design offers more stability open or closed
- Wider, more precise lid seal
- Interior ash containment and airflow management
- More ergonomic handle
- Custom aluminum wheels with rubber tires
- More shelf space
- Ultra high-quality cart construction
- Temperature probe access door
- Reengineered cooking surface with removable fuel door
- Optional lower storage bin
- Optional Tel-Tru thermometer
- Optional Flipkit™*
BUILT TO COOK
- A capable grill and smoker
- Excels at low/slow AND hot/fast cooks
- Proprietary shape ideal for 2-zone cooking
- Cast aluminum = even heat
- Hinged cooking grid for easy coal management
- Ash containment
BUILT TO LAST
- Rustproof aluminum capsule
- 20-year warranty
- Lugged cart construction
- Durabilium™ lid handle
- Cast-in Durahinge™ won't rust or break
- Real rubber wheel with aluminum rim
*Grill shown in Silver
PK300’S CONSTRUCTION ELIMINATES HOT SPOTS
Unlike other grills, the PK300 cook chamber is constructed entirely from aluminum. Aluminum conducts heat 4x more efficiently than steel, which means heat is dispersed evenly throughout the capsule. Say goodbye to expensive mistakes and hello to evenly cooked meats and veggies.
PK300'S CONSTRUCTION IS RUST-PROOF
Your PK will be with you through decades of sunshine, rain, sleet, snow, humidity, disco music, you name it. PK grills produced before the moon landing are still cooking strong to this day, so buying a rust-proof aluminum PK saves you dollars in the long run.
WHY IS THIS GRILL BETTER THAN GAS, PELLET, KAMADO AND OTHER CHARCOAL GRILLS?
- GAS GRILLS: Gas grills are convenient to turn on and off, but you can’t get flavor from a gas flame. The smoky flavor that burning wood or charcoal imparts to grilled foods IS the point of outdoor cooking. Additionally, many gas grills are manufactured out of inexpensive sheet metal components which will break or rust over time. $500 to $1000 to replace a rusted or broken gas grill every few years adds up.
- PELLET GRILLS: Pellet grills can produce a little more flavor than gas grills can, but they must use mechanical augers to feed the tiny pellets into the cook chamber. These augers are prone to jamming and breakage as are the electronic components required to control their operation. Pellet grills require electricity to run which makes them much less portable. With a pellet grill, forget about cooking at the campsite, beach or tailgate without a generator.
- KAMODO GRILLS: Ceramic egg-type grills have become very popular and they cook well. Unfortunately, kamado grills are made of porcelain, making them extremely heavy, fragile and not very portable. And once a Kamado gets hot, it stays hot for a long time which makes it hard to modulate the temperature. A cast aluminum PK Grill can efficiently increase or decrease temps with the smart use of venting and fuel.
- OTHER CHARCOAL GRILLS: So, if charcoal grills are #1 when it comes to flavor, why shouldn't you buy just any charcoal grill? Typical charcoal grills have only 2 vents (one exhaust vent on top and another vent below). This limits your control over air and heat flow. Many of these grills are cheaply constructed and prone to rusting. Replacing a rusted or broken grill every few years adds up over time. Buy a PK. Be happy.
STILL GOT QUESTIONS?CONTACT US
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.