The handy J.A. Henckels International Handheld Knife Sharpener offers a simple solution to knife care. Featuring both coarse and fine ceramic grits, you can maintain the sharp edge of your blade in one innovative tool. Labeled for easy use, the sharpener has an easy-to-hold handle that is contoured for comfort. Suitable for both left- and right-handed use, safety features include a unique grip that keeps fingers away from the knife blade and a non-slip rubberized bottom for stability. With this handheld knife sharpener, caring for your knives has never been easier. And longer-lasting knives make for happier home chefs. Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Each product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- 2-stage sharpener labeled for ease use
- Coarse and fine ceramic grits yield razor-sharp knives
- Easy-to-hold handle is contoured for comfort
- Unique safety grip ensures fingers stay safely away from blades
- Rubberized non-slip base keeps sharpener stable during use
- Can be used in either direction - both right-handed and left-handed
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth - not dishwasher safe
- German engineered. Made in China.
- How to Use: Knife (not suitable for serrated knives):1. Insert the knife perpendicular to the sharpener into the Coarse slot. 2. Using moderate pressure, pull the knife through the slot from the head to the tip. Repeat this action as necessary up to 20 times depending on the dullness of the blade. 3. Move the blade to the Fine slot. Using light pressure, pull the knife through the slot from the heel to the tip. Repeat 5-10 times. 4. Wipe your blade clean. 5. To check sharpness, draw your knife through a piece of scrap paper. If the blade slices the paper easily without tearing, it is sharp. If not, repeat steps 1-4.
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.