You’ll find the Patio Oven 3.2 perfect for Sunday night with the family. Roast a chicken, bake some bread, or grill some veggies and enjoy your dinner on the patio.
Fuel - Wood
Heat Up Time - 20 min
Oven Temp - Up to 750 F **
Weight Counter Top - 220 lbs
Weight Freestanding - 374 lbs
Oven Capacity - 3.2 sqft
Finish - Stainless Steel & Copper Powder Coat
Allow a minimum of 8 in. Clearance to combustible materials to the back and sides of the oven.
Countertop ovens may be installed on a non-combustilbe surface using the feet included with the unit.
• The oven ships ready to be installed outdoors, including the chimney and cap.
• The oven may be installed in a 3-season porch with the addition of a chimney adaptor kit and additional chimney pipe. *
• Ember protection: A non-combustible floor is required in front of the oven equal to the width of the oven and extending 18” in front of the oven opening.*
• Burn only natural firewood (known as cordwood). This oven is not designed to burn other fuels.
* Always refer to the HearthStone Owner’s Manual and the local authority having jurisdiction in your area for the specific installation requirements for your product.
** Recommended maximum temperature.
As your online order arrives unassembled (excluding home items), we are pleased to offer delivery, full assembly, and removal of any old barbecue for an additional price. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will arrive with your barbecue to ensure a smooth installation. This service is only offered to customers across the Lower Mainland in BC.
Once you place your order online, our team will get in touch with you with tracking information or pick up times.